skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adventures of Courtney
Internship in the Netherlands
October 23, 2006
Sorry...
I know that I'm a little behind on my posts, but I will catch up everyone really soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Courtney Edwards
Sacramento, California, United States
View my complete profile
You should also visit these sites:
My California Blog
MySpace site
Jonny's Blog
PostSecret
Blog Archive
►
2007
(26)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(30)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(17)
Happy Halloween!
Eindhoven
More pics of the apartment
Maastricht
...to KB.
Dirty Clothes & Cards....
Strike and Stripenkaarts
My first official weekend in Holland.
Sorry...
Pictures of Apartment
Contact Information
Communication and Training
Apartment Search has ended...
Luggage has landed!
First Day of Work
Tackling the Trains
Holland...catching up...
No comments:
Post a Comment