
Hi everyone...
This is a picture of the house I live in. They have made it into about 9 apartments, I believe. Cute, huh?
In case you need to contact me for any reason, my cell phone number here is
011-31-62-908-3596.
So, this includes the international outgoing code for the US (011), the country code for the Netherlands (31), and my number. If you need more help, check out a website on how to call the Netherlands. : ) Here is a good one: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/dialing.html
I did officially get the apartment and move in tonight. Yeah! The address is:
Antwerpsestraat 18
Apt. 2
2587 AG Den Haag
The Netherlands
Kevin is going to take me to IKEA tonight after I get my keys to the apartment and then I'm meeting Charla later tonight to go out for her birthday. I will post something later about the outings if any fun stories to tell appear.
Also, since my apartment doesn't officially have internet, I will be a little delayed on replying back to everyone. SORRY!!!! I'll work on the internet thing next week. (Maybe I can pick up someone else's wireless connection.)
kopie = copy (I see this on the copymachine all the time at work...)
No comments:
Post a Comment