May 1, 2007

Catching up

I just posted three trips I took in April and I still have one more. I just got back from Krakow, Poland--which was amazing, by the way. As soon as I get some pics from Charla, as she took some of me that I want, I will get a blog on that one. Queen's Day was yesterday and I'll have pics of that up soon, as well.

I booked my flight home--June 1. It's going to be terribly sad leaving the life I've known for the last 8 months, but I'm excited to see my family and friends in the states. I've definitely been blessed with this experience and would recommend it to everyone!!

Lynsey is coming to visit in a few weeks!!!! Whoohoo!!!! I think we're going to Paris, Rome, Naples, and Prague (and Amsterdam, of course). Plans are still in the works, but I'm excited she's getting the chance to see a little of Europe.

So, bare with me if the blog doesn't get updated for awhile...or before I get home. I'll get it up there as soon as I can!

No comments: