February 13, 2007

Work update...

Work is going quite well lately. We are getting busy and the fact that I like being swamped must be a sign that I'm made to be an accountant (or I'm a little crazy). I'm getting to do more real auditing, rather than just tick and tie stuff, where I'll spend a couple days on a project. Starting Thursday, we are going to get a ton of figures from our client to audit before they are released to the public....and some of the Dutch in my team will spend their first Saturday working. haha...if they only knew how many Saturdays (and Sundays) we put in during busy season.

I'm beginning to enjoy auditing a little more--now that I know what the heck is going on. Busy season for auditing isn't as fun as busy season for tax, though! I should be free from all this madness April 1. Then, the real traveling begins! (time and money permitting, of course)

My top three countries to visit right now are Spain, Italy, and Greece. If I get to see those three, then I'll be a happy camper. : )

No comments: